The Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics together with the National Institute of Science and Technology of Mathematics, and the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics hold the first Brazilian School of Combinatorics between September 11th and 15th
The first Brazilian School of Combinatorics (EBC) takes place from September 11 to 15, 2023 in the city of São Sebastião – SP. The event will bring together several leading researchers in the field to present the latest developments in combinatorics, in addition to providing opportunities for students to showcase their research.
The EBC consists of two short courses and nine lectures given by specialists in the area of combinatorics. The school also offers opportunities for students from Brazil and abroad to initiate new collaborations, as well as small group research activities throughout the week and daily activities to reinforce the material presented in the short courses.
Check the schedule:
– Anita Liebenau (UNSW Sidney)
– Liana Yepremyan (Emory University)
– Marcelo Campos (IMPA)
– Marcelo Sales (Emory University)
– Mathias Schacht (Universität Hamburg)
– Maya Stein (Universidad de Chile)
– Nina Kamčev (University of Zagreb)
– Patrick Morris (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
– Pedro Araújo (Czech Academy of Sciences)
– Richard Lang (Universität Hamburg)
– Wojciech Samotij (Tel Aviv University)
For more information and to register, visit the event webpage.