I am an Associate Professor at the Applied Mathematics Department of the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics (IME) of the University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil.
My main interests are related to numerical analysis of fluid dynamics, geophysical flows, dynamical core development and also numerical methods for seismic imaging.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case you wish to establish any research collaboration or would like to discuss any of my projects or papers.
- Prof. Dr. (tenured associate professor) at the Applied Mathematics Department of the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Habilitation, USP (2019)
- Honorary Research Fellow in Mathematics, College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, University of Exeter, UK, (Feb 2015 to Feb 2016)
- Associate Editor of Monthly Weather Review (2015 to 2020)
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, with honors, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2013.
- Visiting Fellow at the Isaac Newton Institute of Mathematical Sciences (Univ. of Cambridge) for the Multiscale Numerics for the Atmosphere and Ocean Programme, 2012
- Bachelor Degree in Applied and Computational Mathematics, with honors, USP, 2006.
Young Investigator for FAPESP (Grant)
CNPq Research Productivity Fellowship – Level 2.