Online registration is performed via Brazilian Computer Society’s web-based registration system (ECOS). From here, you can access the ECOS main web page. From 21st November 2019 on, credit card will be the only online payment method available. On-site registration and payment (in cash) will be available from 26th November 2019 on; however, for the sake of planning, we would appreciate early registration of the attendees.
The CEMF grants are limited to attendees affiliated to institutions, organisations and companies located in Brazil.
Additional information for CEMF grant registration:
- Attendees (affiliated to institutions, organisations and companies located in Brazil) that are not members of the SBC, but are willing to become, can register to the event and subscribe to the SBC membership simultaneously. In this case (COMBO option), the corresponding SBC membership fee (i.e., undergraduate student = R$ 21.00, graduate student = R$ 85.00, or professional = R$ 240.00) is added to the registration fee. It is important to note that in such a situation the attendee will already benefit from the discount prices exclusive for SBC members.
- Attendees (affiliated to institutions, organisations and companies located in Brazil), whose SBC membership expires within the next 90 days, can also renew the association and register for the event simultaneously. In such cases, one needs to choose the COMBO option.
Student confirmation: when registering, students need to provide proof of enrollment.
- Students (only SBMF, only ETMF, SBMF + ETMF): conference kit + coffee break
- Professional (only ETMF): conference kit + coffee break
- Professional (only SBMF, SBMF + ETMF): conference kit + coffee break + social dinner
Note: the registration payment will be blocked while the request is being analysed. When approved, the attendee shall proceed with the payment in order to conclude the registration process.
Registration system: ECOS
Note: when creating a user account (required step for proceeding with the registration), the registration system checks whether the attendee institution/university is one from the SBC database. If this is not the case, one will see the following error message: “Please select a valid institution name”. In such a situation, we kindly ask the attendee to send us an email (see Contact below) with the institution/university name to be added to the base.
Invitation letters to participate in ETMF or/and SBMF 2019 will be issued only to attendees who have already paid the registration fee in full. In order to issue the invitation letter, we need the following information. Please, send the request to the general chair directly (see Contact below).
- Full name (as written in the passport)
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Birth date and place of birth
- Passport number and issuing country
- Passport issue date and expiration date
- Name of the accepted paper (if this is the case)
Registrations may only be cancelled until 9th November 2019. In such cases, only 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. The remaining 50% will not be refunded because they will cover administrative costs.
If you have any questions or face any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the general chair directly: firstname.lastname@example.org