(Last update: August, 2015)
In the NAWEB group, we are working to develop novel applications, such as Arquigrafia, a social network for sharing and studying images of Architecture and Urbanism; and Smart Audio City Guide, a social mobile system based on geo-referenced audio information to support the mobility of blind people. For mining software repositories, we are developing Metric Miner.
- Arquigrafia. a social network for sharing architecture images.
Running system Source code More info (in Portuguese)
- Groupware Workbench. Software components for building web-based collaborative systems
Source code More info Project Web site
- Smart Audio City Guide. Geo-referenced audio information for urban mobility.
More info Video
- Metric Miner. A tool to support mining software repositories.
Running system Source code More info
- Academic Devoir. Auto-correction of introduction to programming exercise lists.
- CATA - Collaborative Academic Text Advisor. Analysis of style in scientific writing.
More info (in Portuguese)
- Enactment Engine. Deployment of web service choreographies in cloud computing environment for the CHOREOS project.
Source code Download More info User guide
- XFlow. Mining and visualization of sociotechnical information from software repositories.
- AulaNet. Online learning management system.
For more information, visit our group's webage: http://lapessc.ime.usp.br/projects.jsf