Welcome to My Website!
I am an Associate Professor at the Northern Arizona University (NAU), USA, and at the University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil. I was a visiting professor at the University of California, Irvine. A more formal bio can be found on the career page.
I research the intersections of Software Engineering (SE) and Social Computing (CSCW) (see more details on the Research page and my group's website - LAPESSC). Currently, I am working on the analysis and support of open-source software (OSS) development communities and collaborative systems in general.
- Productivity Fellow from the Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development (2010-2018)
- PC Member of importante conferences, such as ACM CSCW, SANER, MSR, ICPC, and CRIWG.
- Guest Editor of the Journal of Internet Services and Applications (2015)
- PC Chair of ICGSE - IEEE International Conference on Global Software Engineering (2016)
- PC Chair of SBCARS - Brazilian Symposium on Software Components, Architectures, and Reuse (2016)
- PC Chair of CRIWG - International Conference on Collaboration and Technology (2013)
- Guest Editor of IEEE Computing Now (2011)
- PC Chair of SBSC - Brazilian Symposium on Collaborative Systems (2007 & 2010)