Departamento de Ciência da Computação
Instituto de Matemática e Estatística
Universidade de São Paulo
mksilva AT ime.usp.br
- Semidefinite Optimization
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Spectral Graph Methods
Recent Publications [full list]
- Dual Hoffman Bounds for the Stability and Chromatic Numbers Based on Semidefinite Programming (with N. Benedetto Proença and G. Coutinho), SIDMA 35(4) 2021 [arxiv]
- A Notion of Total Dual Integrality for Convex, Semidefinite, and Extended Formulations (with L. Tunçel), SIDMA 34(1) 2020 [arxiv]
- Algebras, Graphs and Thetas (with G. Coutinho, C. Godsil, and D.E. Roberson), ENTCS 346, 2019 [arxiv]
- Strict Complementarity in Semidefinite Optimization with Elliptopes Including the MaxCut SDP (with L. Tunçel), SIOPT 29(4), 2019 [arxiv]
- An Axiomatic Duality Framework for the Theta Body and Related Convex Corners (with L. Tunçel), Math. Prog. 162(1–2), 2017 [arxiv]
Combinatorics and Optimization,
University of Waterloo, 2013.
Thesis Title: Geometric Ramifications of the Lovász Theta Function and Their Interplay with Duality
M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of São Paulo, 2007.
Dissertation Title: Min-Max Relations in Combinatorial Optimization. (In Portuguese)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of São Paulo, 2004.