- On digit frequencies in β-expansions ,
joint with P. Boyland e T. Hall.
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 368 (12), 8633–8674
- New rotation sets in a family of torus homeomorphisms, joint with P. Boyland e T. Hall. Invent. Math. 204
- Symbol ratio minimax sequences in the lexicographic order, joint with P. Boyland and T. Hall. Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 35 (2015), 2371–2396.
- Riemann surfaces out of paper,joint with T. Hall. Proc. London Math. Soc. (3) 108 (2014),
- Inverse limits as attractors in parameterized families, joint with P. Boyland and T. Hall. Bull. London
Math. Soc. 45 (2013), 1075–1085.
- Paper-folding schemes, Riemann surfaces and convergence of pseudo-Anosov sequences, joint with
T. Hall. Geom. Topol. 16 (2012), 1881–1966.
- Paper surfaces and dynamical limits, joint with T. Hall. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107 (2010) 32,
- Decoration invariants for horseshoe braids, joint with T. Hall. Discrete Cont. Dyn. Syst. 27 (2010) 3,
- On period minimal pseudo-Anosov braids, joint with com T. Hall and R. Venzke. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
137 (2009) 5, 1771–1776.
- Renormalization in the Hénon family I: universality but non-rigidity, joint with M. Lyubich e
M. Martens, J. Stat. Phys. 121 (2005) 5-6, 611–669.
- Unimodal generalized pseudo-Anosov maps, joint with T. Hall, Geom. Topol. 8 (2004), 1127–1188.
- Symbolic dynamics and topological models in dimensions 1 and 2, joint with T. Hall. In Topics in
Dynamics and Ergodic Theory, LMS Lecture Notes 310, Cambridge University Press.
- Monotone quotients of surface diffeomorphisms, joint with M. Paternain, Math. Res. Lett. 10 (2004),
- Conjugacies between horseshoe braids, joint with T. Hall, Nonlinearity 16 (2003) 4, 1329–1338.
- How to prune a horseshoe, joint with T. Hall. Invited Article, Nonlinearity 15 (2002) 3, R19–R68.
- Braid forcing and star-shaped train tracks, joint with T. Hall, Topology 43 (2004), 247–287.
- Extensions, quotients and generalized pseudo-Anosov maps, in Graphs and Patterns in Mathematics and
Theoretical Physics, 315–338, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 73, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI,
- Piecewise linear model for tree maps, joint M. Baillif, Internat. J. Bifur. Chaos Appl. Sci. Engrg. 11 (2001)
- The forcing relation for horseshoe braid types, joint with T. Hall, Experiment. Math. 11 (2002) 2,
- Pruning and Thurston’s classification of surface homeomorphisms, joint with T. Hall, J. Eur. Math. Soc.
3 (2001) 4, 287–333.
- Pruning fronts and the formation of horseshoes, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 19 (1999) 4,