[Prévia cron rev] [Próxima Cron rev] [Prévia por assunto] [Próxima por assunto]
[Índice cronológico reverso] [Índice de assunto] [Índice de autor]

CONGRATULATION LOTTERY WINNER

                                             WINNER SELECTION COMMITTEE

                                        CITI FINANCIERS WORLDWIDE FOUNDATION

DEAR SIR/MADAM,                                                                                                                                                                                                                     DATE: 20/8/03

Congratulations! You have just won US$2,000.000.00 in the 3rd  category.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners international Programs held on the 7 August,2003 by Citi  Financiers, serial number GL/049/CO3T,that drew lucky numbers 9-7-5-2-3-0-1 which  consequently won in the 3rd category.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, the Winner Selection committee has now authorized a FINAL DIRECTIVE for the approved  winning number. You are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and  remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwanted abuse of this program by some  participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000, individuals  email addresses and from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every 3 year's, the lottery is promoted and  sponsored by Citi Financiers Worldwide Foundations. We hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our next   USD  5,000,000 international lottery.

To file for your claim, please send the following information by e-mail to: vanguardtrustuk@netscape.net or by fax to  (++-44-709-200-3034)

Name, Address, Reference number and, Telephone and Fax numbers, E-mail address,

Please note that all winnings must be claimed not later than 5 September, 2003.After this date all unclaimed funds will be  included in the next stake. In order toavoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference  and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Congratulations once again from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

NOTE: ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF I8 IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

 Yours Sincerely,

   MRS. VICTORIA SLATER