Yan Soares Couto
| firstname.lastname@example.org |
What I do
This is my main activity. I've been training for some years now, and I love it.
I've been to the ICPC World Finals 2016 and plan to go to WF 2018 too!
- MaratonIME, my university's study group for competitive programming.
- A Telegram bot that notifies about upcoming contests I developed with some friends. (Github repository)
- A Trello board for (some of) the problems I have solved, organized by difficulty and subject.
- A Github repository for all my competitive programming code. Why would you want to see this?
In my first years of university I used to learn about developing games on USPGameDev, but nowadays I'm not as active as I used to be.
- PsyChObALL — a top-down psychodelic shooter inpired by Hotline Miami. A first version with 4 out of the 6 planned levels was released, but the rest were never released.
- Marvellous Inc. — a hard programming game done in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 37. A full version will hopefully be released this year.
- Marvellous Soft — group of friends with which I developed games (yes, the site was made in a game engine).
I graduated in Computer Science in 2016, my thesis was on string algorithms: Manacher, Aho-Corasick, Suffix Tree and Suffix Automaton.
I'm doing my master's thesis on advanced data structures: persistent structures for now, but more will come.
See also: AoM Project [IT'S OVER :(]