URGENT

Attn;  Sir

 I got your detailed facts about you from your Country BUsiness
 Directory in my quest to get someone of noble standard for this
 transaction and based on interesting profile about you , I decided to
 contact you concerning the under mentioned project.

My name is HON. MARK DAVID the chairman committee on contract
 verification and payment Senate National House of Assembly .As the
 Chairman of the committee, I am in a very good position to include
 your name as one of those contractors already reviewed and approved
 for payment. This opportunity will help us in future when we go into
 retirement, therefore I seek your utmost consent in this regard. Send
 your contact information as this transaction will take 14bank working
 days .I planned to invest part of my money in your country or any
 business you may recommend in you Country.

 However could you please get in touch so we can mutually discuss your
 interest and how best we can achieve this rare opportunity.

 As soon as I hear from you, I will furnish you details as regards
 telegraphic transfer of the fund to your account amount is $32.5m
 while your percentage share commission is negotiable. Please reply as
 soon as possible.

 Looking forward to a mutual profitable relationship.
 Yours sincerely

 Hon. MARK DAVID (tel no; 234 803 3258119)