All international flights to São Paulo arrive at airport Cumbica in Guarulhos, SP.
Participants are kindly requested to inform LOC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
their flight schedule.
2. From airport to hotels in São Paulo
• Participants are advised to take airport taxi to their hotels. There is
a taxi counter just outside the terminal. Taxi should be prepaid there
indicating the hotel address, and the fare to the hotel is about R$ 100.00. Credit
cards are accepted. No further payment is required in the car.
• There is also the possibility of taking an airport bus
(link: www.airportservice.com.br). Tickets must be bought outside of the terminal: buy ticket for line Hotels Circuit (Paulista-
Augusta), get off at Hotel Renaissance and from there take a taxi
to your hotel (bus and taxi fares are around R$30 each).
3. From airport to Boracéia beach
- Directions for participants going directly
to the Salvetti Praia Hotel and who cannot use ICRA´s buses
• Take airport bus or taxi from airport to Terminal Rodoviário Tietê
(there are taxi and bus counters outside the airport terminal). If opting for the bus (Airport Bus Service), buy ticket for
line Tiete bus terminal. The fares are around R$30 (bus) and R$74.50 (taxi).
• At the Terminal Tietê look for Litorânea in order to buy the ticket to Barra do Una. Ask the driver to let you off at Salvetti Praia Hotel, in Boracéia beach. The cost of the ticket is about R$ 30.00.
Timetable of buses` departures from Tietê terminal is: 8:30, 10:30, 13:30, 16:30, 19:15.
4. From hotels in São Paulo to IME-USP (and back).
• Participants staying at Howard Johnson Faria Lima or Quality
Faria Lima can take ICRA´s buses. They depart from (and arrive at) Howard Johnson (the two hotels are very close apart).
• Participants staying at other hotels need to use city buses or
5. From São Paulo to Salvetti Praia Hotel (and back)
Participants using ICRA´s buses to Salvetti Praia Hotel have two options:
• going to the beach from campus on Saturday afternoon or
• going from Howard Johnson Hotel on Sunday morning.
Participants who are coming back to São Paulo also will have two options:
leaving from Salvetti Hotel to Howard Johnson either on Friday afternoon or
on Saturday morning. Icra’s buses will make a stop at Cumbica airport.