(Brazilian National CV system)
- Prof. Dr. (tenured associate professor) at the Applied Mathematics Department of the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Habilitation, USP (2019)
- Honorary Research Fellow in Mathematics, College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, University of Exeter, UK, (Feb 2015 to Feb 2016)
- Associate Editor of Monthly Weather Review (2015 to today)
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, with honors, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2013.
- Visiting Fellow at the Isaac Newton Institute of Mathematical Sciences (Univ. of Cambridge) for the Multiscale Numerics for the Atmosphere and Ocean Programme, 2012
- Bachelor Degree in Applied and Computational Mathematics, with honors, USP, 2006.