We are approaching our research about “how to organize teams and departments for managing infrastructure in the context of continuous delivery” by interviewing industry professionals working with products delivered by a continuous delivery flow.
Our interviews follow this protocol:
- We pose a series of questions to be freely answered by the interviewed.
- The focus is on the recent experience of the interviewed.
- We expect the interview to take from 40 to 60 minutes.
- If the interview is online, we prefer to chat by video.
- The interview is recorded for after-analysis.
- We will keep the record under secrecy.
- The interview analysis will be conducted by our research team: Leonardo Leite (Ph.D. student at USP), prof. Fabio Kon (USP), and prof. Paulo Meirelles (Unifesp).
- We will send the research results to the interviewed people.
- The publication, originated from interviews, will anonymize interviewed people and their organizations.