About the workshop
The workshop "Geometry in Algebra and Algebra in Geometry V" will be held at the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Antioquia from Monday 21th to Friday 25th of October, 2019. It is the fifth edition of the workshop which has as aim to join young researchers whose research interests belong to interconnections between Algebra and Geometry.
The conference will take place at the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Antioquia in Medellin, Colombia.
We plan to have 2 mini-courses and several scientific talks.
- Alexander Quintero Velez (UNAL, Colombia). Quivers with superpotential and noncommutative resolutions.
- Maria Amelia Salazar- Daniele Sepe (UFF, Brazil). Jacobi geometry via Lie algebroids and Lie groupoids.
Questions should be addressed to: email@example.com (regarding scientific program, venue, lodging etc.) or to the organizers:
- Cristian Ortiz (IME-USP, Brazil)
- Kostiantyn Iusenko (IME-USP, Brazil)
- Pedro Hernandez Rizzo (UdeA, Colombia)