urgent business relationship

Dear Sir

I am DR Abel Madubiko, the personal Assistance to the late Nigerian Minister  of Justice and the Attorney General of the Federal ChiefBola Ige, who was  murdered on 23rd of December 2001 by unknown persons. Before he became the minister of Justice and the Attorney General ofthe Federation, he was once the Minister of Mines and Power. During his time as a  Minister of Mines and Power, the Federal Government of Nigeria gave to his  ministry the sum of US$200 Million, which is to be used for the completion of the Ajaokuta Steel Industry and the purchasing  of electrical transformers and able for the Nigerian Electric Power Authority  (NEPA). Then this jobs and the supply of the transformers and cables were  done, but of low Quality standard and the transformers he imported were of  low quality standard and of low power capacity.

Because of the low quality standard of this jobs, the sum of US$22
Million  was realized of which he deposited US$15 Million to a security
company abroad  and was looking for a reliable person or company whom he willtransact  business with before he meet his un-timely death on the 23rd of December,  2001. He informed the security company about his foreign partner who will be  coming to pick the money although no company's name was given to the security  company before he died it was only I and the late Chief Bola Ige knows about  the money.

Therefore, if you can be trusted in fairness to your honesty to safeep  that money pending when I will be coming to meet you in your country.Please,  if you are not interested with this business, kindly inform me As soon as ou  received this proposals. At the same time, if you areinterested, kindly send  me as a matter of urgency: your company's name and address,your private  phone and fax number. This will  be used to send to you the und  deposit certificate which you will use to claim the money from the Security company.

I am awaiting to hear from you.

Best regard.

 Dr. Abel Madubiko

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!