[Prévia cron rev] [Próxima Cron rev] [Prévia por assunto] [Próxima por assunto]
[Índice cronológico reverso] [Índice de assunto] [Índice de autor]

Request.

From: Engr. Salem A. Audu,
          F.M.A.
          FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,
          LAGOS, NIGERIA.

E -mail: salemhaudu@sify.com Dear Friend,

    Dear Sir,

    SOLICITING FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

       I am Engr. Salem Ahmed Audu, the Managing Director for Works of the Federal Ministry of Aviation (F.M.A.), and an Executive member Of the Contract Review Committee (CRC), of the Ministry.  Here , I  must  solicit  your  strictest  confidence. This is by virtue of it's  nature as being utterly confidential as well as our self protection as top government employees drafted by the presidency. The committee is empowered by a decree of the National Assembly enabling the Federal Government to privatize some of It's parastatals of which this ministry has three. The committee is expected to review and scrutinize all contracts awarded in the ministry from 1998 to date, issue payment approval were necessary and finally, present a report upon for the amortization and the privatization of the ministry.  As I proceed, may I intimate you with our intention to employ the services of your bank account for the transfer of some funds which I hope to make vividly clear to you in due cau
se. But first I must find you reliably trustful as this is clearly a fiduciary matter.

    There is no cause for anxiety, the  source  of  this  fund  is  as  follows: During the last  Military  Regime which was terminated by the sudden death of the then dictator, General Sani Abacha,  here  in  Nigeria,  most of the officers dispatched to manage the affairs of the various ministries were not transparently honest They hurriedly erected companies and awarded some contracts to themselves. However, they had hard luck and they could not succeed in transferring all the funds to their accounts as they were prematurely ousted from office.  With the inauguration of this committee by this present  Civilian Government we have been able to  identify a lot of such contracts and the funds therein were returned to the national Treasury until the advent of this current fund whose ownership we are very convinced to lay hold of though, but  by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of the  committee, we cannot  acquire  the funds in our  names. I have therefore
been mandated  as a matter  of urgency  by  my  colleagues  of  the committee  to solicit for your  partnership for the transfer of the funds which is to the tune of  US$11,300,000.00 (Eleven  Million Three Hundred  Thousand   U.S. Dollars Only ).

     We are taking advantage of this golden opportunity as it's the optimum period to consummate this transaction following the Presidential Directives enabling  our approval for all contractual payments in the  ministry.  I therefore seek for your assistance to remit this fund into your personal / company's account. In my last meeting with other officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that:
1. 20% of the contract sum be given to the  account  owner  (you),
2. 70% will be for me and my colleagues, while
3.10% will be used to offset the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer. I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Apex Bank to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated account.

    Most importantly, we are Federal Government employees and men of honour too. So we humbly beg of you to take this contact as strictly confidential so as not tarnish the confidence reposed on us. As civil servants are not allowed to run a foreign account, which is against the Federal Government Civil Service Act of 1970, this is the reason we have solicited for your assistance. Should this contact interest you please don't hesitate to email us the following:
1. Your  company's  Name , Address , telephone  and  fax  numbers.
2. Your  private  telephone  and  fax  numbers  where I  can  reach  you.
The  above  information  will  enable  us  write letters  of  claim  and  job  description respectively. This way we will  use  your company’s  name  to process all the relevant documents and file in your application for payment claims.  We  are  looking  forward  to  a successful  business with  you  as we  solicit  your confidentiality.  I  will  bring  you  into  the complete  picture  of  this  pending  project  when  I have  heard  from  you.

     We want you to know that this transaction undoubtedly falls within the limited scope of the business of this Ministry, hence we are ready to bet our honour on it. Please, kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail. You can copy  through salemhaudu@sify.com so that I could elaborate further. I will  bring  you  into  the complete  picture of this pending project  when I have heard from you.

Best regards,
Salem A. Audu.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329