- Unix Operating Systems
- TCP/IP protocols Infrastructure and Services
- Network Security
- netsfs - Network Stats File System (Comming soon)
- ids-kids - Kernel Intrusion Detection System
- fat-util - Utility to manage FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 images
- bootloader - Simple bootloader in assembly for x86.
- easy-screencast - Shell Script to make screencast with jackd.
- back2papa - Daemon for Unix-like operating systems, which captures information from your laptop
- offlickr - Small hack on offlickr, a command-line backup tool for Flickr
- DonkeySurvey - Grab and stores data on the passing traffic on the client for MLDonkey p2p networks.
- sisponto - System for register the hours worked by employees
You can find some of my code in my gitorious page.
Some common software require an extensive file (or files) configuration. Here you see some of my files...
- awesome - A highly configurable, next generation framework window manager for X.
- irssi - Irssi is a terminal based IRC client for UNIX systems.
- mutt - Mutt is a small but very powerful text-based mail client for Unix operating systems. (I'm using currently mutt-patched).
- vim - Vim, the editor.
- Hackn'rio 2011 - Network packet capture in Linux kernelspace (An overview of the network stack in the Linux kernel)
I intend to place here all the lectures I've already given.
Academic stuffEmail: beraldo AT ime DOT usp DOT br
Phone: +55 (11) 3091-1879
Address: Rua do Matao, 1010 - Cidade Universitaria / Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil
Room: 157 - Build A
Other stuffEmail: beraldo AT beraldoleal DOT com DOT br
Jabber: beraldo AT jabber DOT org
Phone: +55 (11) 8457-2372
To send me any confidential information, please download my PGP/GPG public key at:
http://pgp.mit.edu key 0xE98690EB