Fw: Cravinhos Position

Repassando a pedidos. Se alguém tiver interesse!

--marcos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wang, Dong (D) <dwang13@dow.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Cravinhos Position
To: "marcosop@est.ufmg.br" <marcosop@est.ufmg.br>

Dear Professor Prates,

I apologize for the abrupt nature of this email.  I had been a professor at Department of Statistics of University of Nebraska for seven years before took over this January as the Statistics and Mathematics Group Leader at Dow AgroSciences.  We are currently hiring a Ph.D. level statistician based in Cravinhos (see attachment).  Since qualified candidates have been very difficult to find, I am resorting to email notable statisticians in Brazil out of blue, which obviously include you.  If you can pass on the attached information to likely candidates or colleagues who might know these candidates, it will be really appreciated.  Or if you can point me to other  people to contact, that will help too.

Best regards.

Dong Wang, Ph.D.
Statistics & Mathematics Group Leader, ITDA
Dow AgroSciences , LLC
9330 Zionsville Road
Bldg 306 2D-880
Indianapolis, IN 46268