Fwd: Bayes 2014 Conference

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bruno.boulanger@arlenda.com <bruno.boulanger@arlenda.com>
Date: 2014-01-28
Subject: Bayes 2014 Conference
To: cibele@icmc.usp.br

BAYES2014

We are pleased to invite you to BAYES2014

Our 5th annual conference dedicated to Bayesian Statistics Applied to the Pharmaceutical Industry will be held at the University College London, UK from 11th to 13th June 2014. The conference is sponsored by the Belgian Quetelet Society.

Call for papers

Abstracts for the sessions may be submitted to info@bayes-pharma.org before March 30, 2014 .

Additional information can be retrieved at the following link www.bayes-pharma.org.

Preliminary Program:

Day 1

  1. Bayesian methods in clinical trials: Power prior vs hierarchical modeling
    Beat Neuenschwander (Novartis, Basel)
    David Dejardin (Bristol-Meyers-Squibb)
    Emmanuel Lesaffre (Erasmus U. Rotterdam)

  2. Advanced Bayesian modelling: Structural Equation Models
    Peter Congdon (Queen Mary U. London)

  3. Contributed sessions
    3 talks of 20min

Day 2

  1. Bayesian methods for exploratory and epidemiological analysis: Health economic evaluation
    Chris Jackson (MRC Cambridge)
    Richard Nixon (Novartis, Basel)
    Gianluca Baio (U. College London)

  2. Contributed sessions