Notícias e Eventos
- Colóqui do MAP: Generalized odes, other equations and applications
- 20.04.2012 16.00 h - 17.00 h
- Auditório Antonio Gilioli, bloco A - Cidade Universitária - São Paulo
- MAP - Colóquios
Profª. Drª. MÁRCIA CRISTINA A. BRAZ FEDERSON - ICMC-USP
Abstract: “The frame of Generalized ODEs has been shown to be an adequate one to deal with other kinds of differential equations with discontinuous or highly oscillating right-hand sides. It is known that measure differential equations, retarded functional differential equations, impulsive differential equations and dynamic equations on time scales can be regarded as generalized ODEs. We intend to give an overview in this direction and also to show some interesting applications”.
Some introductory references about integration theory:
- Gordon, Russell A. The integrals of Lebesgue, Denjoy, Perron, and Henstock. Graduate Studies in Mathematics. (1994).
- Introduction to Real Analysis. 3rd Edition - Robert G. Bartle, Donald R. Sherbert. (2000).